Friday 26 April 2013

It's a Shoe Story

Women usually have a love hate relationship with shoes. We love them because they're beautiful and they make us feel beautiful but we hate them because we don't have enough space to store the countless pairs. I have shoes in boxes under my bed, in my drawers, hidden in bookcases, stacked up against the wall, the list could go on. We buy shoes that make a statement about how we feel and where we want to go. That's why women collect so many pairs; we are full of passion and have endless destinations. We will be in more trouble now with the introduction of digital fashion. Shoes can now be individually designed and produced, to the taste of each individual women. The London School of Fashion recently exhibited a line of 3D printed shoes that may mark 3D printing technology as an important fashion design tool in the future.







Some of these maybe a bit to Lady Gaga for me but isn't high fashion always? If they're tamed down a bit, I could definitely add the baby blue ones to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment